Oral Surgery, Doylestown PA
Doylestown Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office continues to follow the infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. In addition, we are employing extra measures such as pre-treatment dilute peroxide oral rinses, room air containment and HEPA filtration/external exhaust, high power suction evacuation of potential aerosols, and high concentration hydrogen peroxide fogging of treatment rooms between patients. These are not required but we feel that the additional measures can only help.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We have made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We ask that you complete and submit your new patient paperwork electronically online to minimize possible transmission of illness to our staff.
- We ask that you remain in your car until notified to enter the office at your designated appointment time. We also ask that patients enter alone unless you are a parent/caregiver accompanying a minor child.
- You will be required to wear a mask while in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- Your temperature and oxygen levels will be tested upon entry.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to limit the number of patients in the reception area to one at a time.
- Please know that these safeguards are applied to our staff as well as patients.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Kathleen Brower, Dr. Therese Brennan, and the Doylestown Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery staff
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons Kathleen Herb Brower, D.M.D., M.D. and Therese DiFlorio Brennan, D.M.D, M.D., Doylestown, PA, practice a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from dental extractions, bone grafting, dental implants, biopsies, and wisdom tooth removal. We utilize the latest technology including the use of guided surgery, growth factors, and stem cell preservation.
Dr. Brower, Dr. Brennan, and their staff are trained in the safe administration of I.V. sedation within our state of the art office setting where a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) is utilized to administer and monitor anesthesia.
Our office is located at 3655 Route 202, Suite 210, Doylestown, PA.
Call us at Doylestown Office Phone Number 215-345-6880.
Email our staff at [email protected]
*Our office complies with the American Disabilities Act. Our side entrance has a handicap accessible ramp and parking. When making your appointment please notify staff that you will require assistance.
Dental Implants Doylestown PA
Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. The person who has lost teeth regains the ability to eat virtually anything and can smile with confidence, knowing that teeth appear natural and that facial contours will be preserved.
Dental implants are changing the way people live. With them, people are rediscovering the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh and enjoy life. For more information about dental implants or to schedule a consultation appointment, call our office in Doylestown, PA at Doylestown Office Phone Number 215-345-6880.