Financial and office Information
For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. We deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients, therefore payment is due at the time service is rendered unless other arrangements have been made in advance. If you have questions regarding your account, please contact us at Doylestown Office Phone Number 215-345-6880. Many times, a simple telephone call can clear up any misunderstandings.
- If you cannot keep an appointment please notify our office within 48 hours.
- Please bring both your medical and dental insurance cards with you to every visit for us to confirm any benefit changes.
- If your medical and/or dental insurance requires a referral, you are responsible for requesting a referral form from your primary care physician prior to you appointment.
- All co-pays are due at the time of service. We accept cash, debit cards, and credit cards ( except AMEX) for payment.
- All final bills are required to be paid within 30 days of receipt.
- If you require financial assistance, Care Credit is available for your treatment financing.
- Returned check fee $35.00
- Missed appointment $25.00
- Bills not paid within 30 days $10.00
- Accounts sent to collections $30.00
Medical Referrals– Our office is a Specialist office. If your insurance requires referrals for Specialists, please contact your primary care physician for a referral prior to coming to your appointment.
Treatment Plan and X-Rays– Our office requires a Treatment plan from your referring dentist and copies of X-rays. To expedite your appointment, these must be obtained prior to your scheduled appointment, as most X-rays cannot be faxed or emailed.
Please remember that you are fully responsible for all fees charged by this office regardless of your insurance coverage.
We will send you a monthly statement. Most insurance companies will respond within four to six weeks. Please call our office if your statement does not reflect payments made by your insurance company during that time period. Any remaining balance after your insurance has paid its portion is your responsibility. Your prompt remittance is appreciated.